Cannabis Extraction 101-COMING SOON
Book Now-Pay Later! Save Big!
This four-hour course will teach about the importance of safety in cannabis infusion. Learn about extraction room layouts, safety guidelines and procedures that ensure a safe working environment while producing efficient levels. Business owners will learn compliance with local and state laws, and guest speakers will offer their insight.
- Chemistry of Extraction Processes: solubility, leaching, precipitation, and more!
- Solvent Extraction Terminology: feed, leachate, solvent loading, recovery, losses;
- Specific Processes & Equipment: hydrocarbon extraction, supercritical carbon dioxide, closed loop systems, tincture production, winterizing, and more.
- Characteristics and Challenges of Solvents: butane, propane, ethanol, isopropanol, hexane, carbon dioxide, water, ice, sieving.
- Post-Extraction Processing: butter, shatter, vacuum ovens, freezers, oils, purification.
- Waste: hazardous waste, contaminated solvents, spent trim, recycling.
- Safety: hazard communication, material safety data sheets, written program.